Africa Industrialization Day 2019
Every year Africans celebrate 20 November as Africa Industrialization Day. These ceremonies are performed by all organizations and government bodies in Africa. Most African countries indicate all the industrialization process on that day. We can also say that this will be a place to raise any problems and challenges of industrialization in Africa. By doing this event, all the details of African industrialization are known all over the world.
Africa Industrialization Day Theme
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) plays an important role in organizing the industrialization of Africa. Therefore, most people in African countries discuss more about the structure, plans, layout, and industrialization process. They also hold group discussions and debates. Apart from all this, he also highlighted the progress made in the previous year. All local and national leaders were involved in organizing the Industrialization Day of Africa.
Africa industrialization day 2019 images
UNIDO, which is one of the great organization, makes some statements about the industrialization process in Africa. These organization headquarters are located in Vienna, Austria. The statements by UNIDO have been confirmed by the African Union and the Economic Commission of Africa and the UN. Performing all these activities is likely to increase the importance of Indust6rialization in Africa. This is because Africa is one of the least developed countries in industrialization.
See also: International Men's Day 2019 Images Quotes
Africa Industrialization Day 2019 A Global Overview
The day is considered a global overview. Which means celebration in a special process and ceremony. It is not considered a public holiday. In July 1989, the 25th session for the OAU (Organization of African Unity) was held in Addis, Ethiopia. During that session, 20 November will be declared Africa Industrialization Day. The United Nations General Assembly also accepted it but on 22 December 1989. Finally, the day Africa Industrialization was first observed on 20 November 1990.
Africa Industrialization Day 2019 Theme
Every year they present a new theme on this occasion. Here some earlier topics are listed year-wise.
- "New Information and Communication Technology" – (2002)
- "Accelerating the integration of Africa into the global economy through effective industrialization and market access" – (2003)
- "Strengthening productive capacity for poverty reduction within the framework of NEPAD" – (2004)
- "Generating African Competition for Sustainable Market Access" – (2005)
- "Reducing Poverty Through Sustainable Industrial Development" – (2006)
- "Technology and innovation for industry: investing in people is investing in the future" – (2007)
- "Business Through Technology" – (2008)
- "Industrialization for Integration" – (2009)
- "Accelerated Industrialization to Promote Trade in Africa." – (2012)
- "Job creation and entrepreneurship development: a means to accelerate industrialization in Africa" - (2013)
- "Inclusive and Sustainable Industrial Development: Agri-Industry for Food Security in Africa & # 39; – (2014)
- "SMEs for poverty alleviation and employment generation for women and youth" – (2015)
- "Financial Industrialization in Africa: Challenges and Strategies to Win" – (2016)
- "African Industrial Development: A Prerequisite for an Effective and Sustainable Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA)" (2019)
Africa industrialization symbol
As a symbol of Africa Industrialization Day, they represent a geographical continent with a Madagascar island. In addition, they also display flags of some selected national flags in Africa. This year which is in 2019, we see Africa industrialization on Wednesday.
In today's world, technology has become an essential factor in our daily lives. We made extensive changes in technology, industrialization and more. But some countries are still lagging behind. Some programs are organized to inspire, create awareness by conducting various programs. Therefore, 20 November was introduced by Africa as Africa Industrialization Day.
Africa Industrialization Day Celebration
It is celebrated every year under all the national and international leaders of Africa. Last year in 2016, Africa Industrialization was celebrated at the Vienna International Center (VIC) in Conference 4, 7th floor, from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. After that, it held a small cocktail party at the VIC restaurant. Coming to the theme of Africa Industrialization Day 2016, it is about the industrialization of financing in Africa: challenges and winning strategies.
Africa industrialization day 2019 quotes
This year 2019, the ceremony is going to take place in Vienna, Austria, from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm in Conference Room 3, 7th Floor, C-Building, VIC. Africa Industrialization Day 2019 theme is African Industrial Development.
So, everyone is eager to know what achievements are planned to be achieved this year? So, check out some of the best Africa Industrialization Day 2019 inspiration quotes to inspire people to work hard for the development of Africa. Also, check the wishes of Africa Industrialization Day 2019 Images to celebrate with your friends and family.
For other event updates, check Timesalert.