A lot of spices are aphrodisiacs, but the benefits of cinnamon for men might surprise you. Cinnamon aroma tunes a man to the appropriate mood. It also cleanses blood vessels and accelerates blood flow towards reproductive organs.
|Cinnamon benefits for men|
Cinnamon is the second most popular spice in the United States and Europe after black pepper. It is available in both whole and powder form.
According to the nutrients cinnamon is a good source of vitamin K, iron, calcium, manganese and dietary fiber. It also contains important nutrients like vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, vitamin C and D.
The beneficial properties of cinnamon for men are especially relevant for those who have erectile dysfunction.
How can cinnamon help erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a widespread problem in men. The major causes of erectile dysfunction are depression, anger, high cholesterol, obesity and lack of self confidence.
Benefits of cinnamon
Cinnamon is a warm, sweet, and powerful spice. It has been used for a long time for medicinal purposes to increase the amount of testosterone and to treat erectile dysfunction.
The beneficial properties of cinnamon for men are not only to improve erectile function. It also helps in sperm motility, concentration, glutathione level, and catalase activity in testicular and epididymal tissues.
How to use cinnamon for erectile dysfunction
Cinnamon is an excellent spice for men, but you should remember that you need to use folk remedies wisely – that is, observing the rules and dosages. Here is a complete guideline to get maximum benefits of cinnamon.
- To make this magical tea, take 250ml water in a teapot.
- Put one teaspoon of green tea leaves and one cinnamon stick in the teapot. (If you are using teabags, then 1 tea bag per brewed cup is fine.)
- Add a piece of fresh ginger root and now boil it for 5 minutes.
- After boiling it, turn the heat off and let it cool.
- Drink one cup of this tea in the evening for better results.
Honey and cinnamon for erectile dysfunction
- To make this tea ready for action, Squeeze a whole lemon in the 250ml of water.
- Boil it for 2-3 minutes and then add two sticks of cinnamon and boil it for another two to three minutes.
- You can add honey to sweeten the cinnamon tea as per your taste.
- Drink this tea in the morning and evening.
Benefits of cinnamon
Do you know that?
The beneficial substances contained in the spices strengthen the cardiovascular system and are an excellent way to prevent heart ailments. A healthy heart is a key to a quality and long intimate life. Also, the spice helps to improve blood circulation in the vessels, saving from the ill-fated migraine.